Wednesday, January 12, 2011

APPLICATION

Today I want to converse over application and the lack there of. We fill out applications and tell the hopefully future employer all about ourselves. Our credentials, what we can do. Here is the written information on me. Often as I think about scripture and application, many seem to have the idea that it is a gospel according to me, and how can I twist it to work for me. The Gospel is true, is what it is and there for application not a suggestion but a way living. Apply all of it to your life, not just what works for you. And many today love the Jesus Savior part, but holiness, righteousness, self control OH and my favorite LOVE... oh how we struggle.

Worship the Lord Living by His Word,
Chris

1 comment:

Dan Williams said...

I look forward to see what you have to say.