Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I think many times we miss it

I love to play golf and I am terrible at it. Nothing excites me more than to be on the golf course at 6:30 in the morning, hit a few driving range balls, then tee up and start my round. Through out the 18 holes there are many missed or lost shots, and balls too. However, each time I play I want just one par a round and keep it under 100. Many times I miss those goals, more like doubles and under 125. The point is I miss it, I try, yet I miss yet and the reason...simply not enough time playing. Twice a month at best. I've missed many things or situations, got caught up in the momemt, I have many times merely gotten through the whatever, one thing I am seeing right now in my life, is grace. I feel I am on the edge of something, that will launch my life into what God fully desires, something unique. I am thankful for the patience of God and many people in my life. I am looking forward to better rounds not only on the green, but in life as well.

FOUR!
Chris

1 comment:

Jason R. Moye said...

Round 2... ding ding ding. Now the challenge is to show the same grace to others.